Open The Door To Opportunities

 We are committed to more than just designing and building the finest door products in the market, we are committed to doing the best for our customers, employees and community. At TGI, we strive to provide extraordinary customer service every step of the way. We embrace diversity and inclusion, open communication and a collaborative environment. Core to our company values is our philosophy of neighbor helping neighbor which means we are community-minded and dedicated to improving our surrounding community.

Benefits

At Trinity Glass International, Inc. we recognize our ultimate success depends on our talented and dedicated workforce.  We understand the contribution each employee makes to our accomplishments and so our goal is to provide a comprehensive program of competitive benefits to attract and retain the best employees available.  Through our benefits programs we strive to support the needs of our employees and their dependents by providing a benefit package that is easy to understand, easy to access and affordable for all our employees.  

Trinity offers a PPO medical plan through Premera Blue Cross which also offers the additional resources below:

  • Premera Mobile App
  • 24-Hour Nurse Line 
  • Pharmacy Benefits
  • Virtual Care Teledoc
  • Centers of Excellence – Total Knee and Hip Replacements
  • Crisis Support
  • Out of Area Benefits

With two Guardian Insurance dental plans to choose from, routine preventative care can lead to better overall health.  Taking care of your teeth is about more than just covering cavities and cleanings.  It also means accounting for more expensive dental work, and your overall health.  Both plan options will help you save money if any extensive dental work is required.

This is a company paid benefit through Vision Service Plan (VSP).  VSP is the only national not-for-profit vision care company.  VSP vision care reinvests in the things you value most – like protecting your eyes.  They are committed to providing employees with the best vision care.  

The federal government takes about 30% of each dollar you earn in FICA and federal income taxes, and you take home the remaining 70% to use for your living expenses.  When you use an FSA, you set aside money before it is taxed, so you spend the entire 100% of your earned income on your health and day-to-day care expenses. Trinity employees have Navia Benefit Solutions as a tool for FSA accounts to help save money on health and day care expenses and allows you to spend it on things you care about.

We all need to slow down long enough to think about our future.  How will you spend your retirement?  Will you spend more time with your grandchildren?  Take that trip you’ve been postponing?  Or stay up late and sleep in?  In order to help with your retirement goals, Trinity offers a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with both a pre-tax and ROTH (after tax) options to help employees save for their future.  To help you meet your goals faster Trinity matches a percentage of your contribution.  

The Company observes the following holidays:

New Year’s Day

Good Friday

Memorial Day

Independence Day (July 4th)

Labor Day

Thanksgiving Day

Day after Thanksgiving

Christmas Day

We know how hard employees work and recognize the importance of providing time for rest and relaxation. We offer PTO that accrues at different levels based on tenure, starting with 2 weeks.

Short Term Disability

Basic Life/AD&D

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Our Culture

Open Positions

We list all of our open positions on Indeed.  Please click the link below to see what positions we currently have open.  You can then apply for that position through Indeed.

Current open positions at Trinity Glass International

If working at Trinity Glass International is of interest to you, even if we do not currently have an opening that fits your skillset, you can send your resume to the email below and we will put it in our resume library.

Areas That May Match Your Interests

Finance/Accounting Sales
Engineering Supply Chain Management
Plant Management Customer Service
Human Resources Graphics
Marketing

recruiting.trinitygl@trinityglass.com

UPCOMING EVENTS

We would love to meet you!

Check back soon for upcoming Open Houses or Job Fairs we will be attending.

Past events